Thorlo Experia Micro Min Cut Sports Socks - anatomically engineered pads for foot protection without bulk and weight.
The sculpted padding helps prevent blisters and foot pain by absorbing the shearing and impact forces experienced by your feet.
Multi-sport design is crafted to allow you to run, walk and play longer, better and most importantly…carefree!
- Lightweight Achilles Tendon pad protects against rubbing and chafing while functioning as a heel lock.
- THOR•WICK COOL fiber in the ball and heel pads provides enhanced moisture management.
- Specially sculpted THORLO® pads in the ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact where needed. All but most of the essential padding, significantly reducing the weight of the sock.
- Ultra lightweight sock frame. Nylon covered LYCRA® provides contoured aerodynamic glove-like fit.
- Mesh Polyester for maximum breathability.
- Length: Low Cut
- Cushion: Thin Cushion
- Fiber Contents: 66% THOR•WICK COOL , 20% Nylon , 1% Elastic , 13% Polyester
- Care instructions: For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort,wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Made in the USA
The Socks are Unisex sizing and fit according to your shoe size. Many people size up their running shoes so it is best to go by your casual shoe size.