The RidER Rescue Cyclist First Aid Kit - deal with everything from minor ailments up to more serious injuries and yet still be compact enough to be able to easily attach to the bike without getting in the way.
The Cyclist First Aid Kit was designed by a former ambulance officer, cyclist and first-aid instructor with over 20 years of medical experience. In depth consultation with cyclists & bike shop owners resulted in the comprehensive mobile first aid kit available today. Perfect for group rides or when you go solo for a distance.
- Saline which can be used as eye wash or for irrigating wounds
- Wound dressings for severe bleeding
- Antiseptic wipes
- Fabric strips, knuckle dressings, fingertip dressings
- Asguard Flex Roll (similar to Fixomull) for general wounds and road rash
- Itch relief Sachets for bites and stings
- Burnshield Hydrogel sachets for burns, sunburn and chaffing
- Splinter probes
- Crepe bandage for general bandaging including sprains and snake-bite pressure bandaging
- Emergency blanket to treat for shock after a fall
- Forceps, scissors and gloves
- Resus mask for CPR
- Triangular bandage
- First-aid instruction sheet