Orca Womens Sonar Wetsuits: The Sonar is the complete package, the crème de la crème of wetsuits. The most versatile suit in our range, most of the triathlete community will find it fits their budget and technical requirements.
Ideal for Total Swimmers looking for the perfect balance between flexibility and buoyancy, this wetsuit has both right where you need them: Buoyancy in the lower body and flexibility up top. This combination helps you to keep the best position in the water, reducing drag. Regardless of the kit you have used up to now, this benchmark wetsuit has been specifically designed to never let you down.
- YAMAMOTO - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 CELL - Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- SUPER COMPOSITE SKIN (SCS) - Super Composite Skin (SCS) is the leading triathlon wetsuit lining because of its capacity to reduce friction and to provide the best possible hydrodynamics. Orca uses the most innovative version of Nano SCS, developed by the Yamamoto company, to ensure top speed in the water. The friction coefficient in the water of Orca’s Nano SCS is 0.026, as compared to an average of 4.0 for the other wetsuits.
- INFINITY SKIN - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
- SUPER STRETCH - The all-new SuperStretch lining featured on the chest of the Sonar is a light weight lining that is super stretchy due to it’s makeup and the way it has been knitted. It absorbs little water, meaning the panel stays more buoyant and contributes to making the chest really stretchy for unrestricted breathing.
- AERODOME 2 - This new technology applied to the lower trunk area provides 30% greater buoyancy for swimmers. The secret lies in its composition: hundreds of cavities located between two layers of previously treated neoprene. Unlike the Exo-lift, the inner layer of this material is made up of a high-quality lining that gives the wetsuit greater elasticity. Orca uses this material in the areas with the greatest body weight to raise you up to an optimal position in the water.
We always recommend you focus on your chest measurement as the main size guide. This will enable you to have a good fit, while being able to flex your upper body while swimming. For more information read this handy hints guide.
|Size||Chest - cms (inches)||Height - cms (inches)||Weight - kgs||Body Type|
|X Small||78-83cms (31-33)||144-160cms (4ft 9 - 5ft 3)||49-53 kgs||X Small|
|Small||83-89cms (33-35)||157-167cms (5ft 3 - 5ft 6)||54-61 kgs||Small|
|Medium||89-94cms (35-37)||165-177cms (5ft 5 - 5ft 10)||60-67 kgs||Medium|
|Large||94-99cms (37-39)||170-185cms (5ft 7 - 6ft 1)||66-74 kgs||Large|
|X Large||99-104cms (39-41)||177-189cms (5ft 8 - 6ft 2)||73-79 kgs||X Large|
Please note that if your size is not available then please contact us as we may be able to get it in quickly. Contact Us