Orca Womens S7 Triathlon Wetsuit - If you're looking for an entry-level open water swimming wetsuit that offers great flex and buoyancy for superb value.
The collar lining reduces friction and, therefore, chafing. The smooth material also feels better on the skin, making it more comfortable to the touch.
The wetsuit´s SCS coating reduces friction and helps increase speed. Its micro-cell structure repels water creating less drag.
The S7 intends to correct your position, raising you as high as possible in the water. The 5mm thick neoprene used on the hips and legs helps your lower body to always stay on the surface. The 3mm thick chest panel avoids body roll which is typical of an incorrect breathing technique.
The Hydrolite and Yamamoto 39-cell panels located in the lower legs make your transitions faster. Taking your wetsuit off is now easier than ever.
- COMFORT - With less panels on the legs and arms, both functionality and comfort of the suit has been increased.
- BUOYANCY - 5mm SCS coated Yamamoto front panel and the addition of a 5mm lower back panel now provides maximum buoyancy and freedom of movement in the water.
- FLEXIBILITY - 2mm 39cell SCS coated Yamamoto underarm, shoulder and arm panels combined with a flexible Powerstretch lining provide a superb range of motion and improve flexibility.
- YAMAMOTO - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 CELL - Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- SUPER COMPOSITE SKIN (SCS) - Super Composite Skin (SCS) is the leading triathlon wetsuit lining because of its capacity to reduce friction and to provide the best possible hydrodynamics. Orca uses the most innovative version of Nano SCS, developed by the Yamamoto company, to ensure top speed in the water. The friction coefficient in the water of Orca’s Nano SCS is 0.026, as compared to an average of 4.0 for the other wetsuits.
- INFINITY SKIN - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
We always recommend you focus on your chest measurement as the main size guide. This will enable you to have a good fit, while being able to flex your upper body while swimming. For more information read this handy hints guide.
|Size||Chest - cms (inches)||Height - cms (inches)||Weight - kgs||Body Type|
|X Small||78-83cms (31-33)||144-160cms (4ft 9 - 5ft 3)||49-53 kgs||X Small|
|Small||83-89cms (33-35)||157-167cms (5ft 3 - 5ft 6)||54-61 kgs||Small|
|Medium||89-94cms (35-37)||165-177cms (5ft 5 - 5ft 10)||60-67 kgs||Medium|
|Large||94-99cms (37-39)||170-185cms (5ft 7 - 6ft 1)||66-74 kgs||Large|
|X Large||99-104cms (39-41)||177-189cms (5ft 8 - 6ft 2)||73-79 kgs||X Large|
Please note that if your size is not available then please contact us as we may be able to get it in quickly. Contact Us