Orca Predator Full Sleeve Wetsuit - For ultimate swim assistance, the Predator wetsuit will keep you streamlined even when you tire whilst also providing ultimatebuoyancy, flexibility and feel for the water. The material used in the Core Lateral Stabilizer greatly improves body position, profile and therefore speed. While the industry-first 0.88 Free arms provide complete un-restriction in your stroke.
Constructed from the most advanced materials and up-to-date technology available to swim specific wetsuits, the Orca Predator Full Sleeve Wetsuit's design was inspired by Orca’s namesake and muse, the apex predator of the ocean, the orca whale.
It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkn Bamboo lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top wetsuit the Predator. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkn Bamboo is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke. The addition of Bamboo fibres embedded in the nylon allows the Predator to be naturally anti-odour, anti-bacterial and eco-friendly.
- Buoyancy - The Exo-Lift front panel on the Predator is a revolutionary 4mm multi layer material. Consisting of an outer layer made of 4mm Yamamoto 39cell Neoprene coated with the super fast SCS nano ICE combined with a completely waterproof lining. This means the Exo-Lift absorbs far less water than other materials and consequently maintains buoyancy over a longer distance. The Exo-Lift has been carefully placed on this specific panel to assist during open water swimming-helping the body to remain streamline.
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. Orca uses Yamamoto Corporation’s latest Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the fastest swim possible. The underwater co-efficient of dynamic friction of the Nano SCS is 0.026 in comparison to 4.0 of regular neoprene. Less friction = more speed!
- The Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS) system is a revolutionary new feature that provides body alignment assistance. The effect of 5mm Exo-Cell side panels alongside the 4mm Exo-Lift front panel is that of a flotation device - stabilizing the core by preventing lateral movement without restricting rolling. The result is an effortlessly streamlined body position, allowing less fatigue and so a faster time in the water.
- Speed - HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using the super fast SCS (Nano ICE in the Predator) which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek -making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds
- Flexibility: The all new 0.88 Free arms and upper body on the Predator are less than 1mm thick, making it feel like you’re wearing a suit with total un-restriction in your stroke. A Titanium coating provides thermal protection while the extreme thinness of the sleeve provides unrivalled forearm water feedback as you feel the water with each stroke.
- Comfort: Super thin 1.5mm SCS coated neoprene collar provides the ultimate in comfort where you need it most.
- A: Sandwich collar outside: 1.5mm SCS smoothskin inside: 1. 5mm SCS smoothskin raw edge + bevel edge.
- B: infinitySkn bamboo 39cell 2.5mm SCS Nano Ice.
- C: InfinitySkn bamboo 44cell 1.5mm SCS.
- D: 5mm. Exo Cell Core Lateral Stabilizer.
- E: Exo-lift 39cell 4mm. SCS Nano Ice.
- F: 39cell 3mm. SCS.
- G: InfinitySkn bamboo 40cell 2mm. SCS.
- H: Hydrolite 1.5mm 39cell SCS.
- I: 0.88 FREE 0.5mm black SCS cell + Titanium.
- J: Hydrolite 40cell 2mm. SCS.
- K: Exo-lift 39cell 4mm. SCS
We always recommend you focus on your chest measurement as the main size guide. This will enable you to have a good fit, while being able to flex your upper body while swimming. For more information read this handy hints guide.
|Size||Chest - cms (inches)||Height - cms (inches)||Weight - kgs||Body Type|
|X Small||78-83cms (31-33)||144-160cms (4ft 9 - 5ft 3)||49-53 kgs||X Small|
|Small||83-89cms (33-35)||157-167cms (5ft 3 - 5ft 6)||54-61 kgs||Small|
|Medium||89-94cms (35-37)||165-177cms (5ft 5 - 5ft 10)||60-67 kgs||Medium|
|Large||94-99cms (37-39)||170-185cms (5ft 7 - 6ft 1)||66-74 kgs||Large|
|X Large||99-104cms (39-41)||177-189cms (5ft 8 - 6ft 2)||73-79 kgs||X Large|
Please note that if your size is not available then please contact us as we may be able to get it in quickly. Contact Us