Orca Womens Alpha 1.5 - The perfect top shelf wetsuit for a Natural Swimmer
The combination of innovative new technologies, such as Yamamoto 0.88 in the arms and Yamamoto 44 in the shoulders and back, makes the new Alpha wetsuit the most stretchable on the market. As well, the new FT1 technology in the knee panels offers unprecedented freedom of movement. With the new Alpha you will fly through your longer transitions.
This wetsuit boasts a new, shorter reverse zip system which doesn’t limit your stroke, offering flexibility like never before. The perfect weapon for Natural Swimmers, who come from a swimming background and have a naturally good swimming technique, with no significant flaws. Concentrate on what really matters - swim without limits.
- YAMAMOTO - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 0.88 FREE - 0.88 Free technology has been developed together with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca, with the aim of producing the most elastic material available today. The construction of five layers of neoprene, combined with a warm, reflective titanium skin, is the secret to achieving the great thermal insulation of this lightweight material. The thinnest wetsuit on the market at only 0.5 mm thick, it combines the best lining with a layer of titanium to provide better thermal insulation. This revolutionary
- 40 CELL - Yamamoto’s 40cell neoprene is the penultimate for flexibility, suppleness, fit and comfort. Second only to 44cell by the narrowest of margins and located in key high stretch areas on the Predator, Alpha and 3.8 suits, these panels contribute to providing a wetsuit swimming experience of the highest level.
- NANO SCS - Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. Orca uses Yamamoto Corporation’s latest Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the fastest swim possible. The underwater co-efficient of dynamic friction of the Nano SCS is 0.026 in comparison to 4.0 of regular neoprene. Less friction = more speed!
- HYDROLITE - The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come of easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without impregnating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics.
- INFINITY SKIN - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
- FT1 - This new technology, exclusively from Orca, consists of ribbed neoprene. Its used for the lower joints to achieve maximum elasticity during the race. Your transitions have never been so fast.
We always recommend you focus on your chest measurement as the main size guide. This will enable you to have a good fit, while being able to flex your upper body while swimming. For more information read this handy hints guide.
|Size||Chest - cms (inches)||Height - cms (inches)||Weight - kgs||Body Type|
|X Small||78-83cms (31-33)||144-160cms (4ft 9 - 5ft 3)||49-53 kgs||X Small|
|Small||83-89cms (33-35)||157-167cms (5ft 3 - 5ft 6)||54-61 kgs||Small|
|Medium||89-94cms (35-37)||165-177cms (5ft 5 - 5ft 10)||60-67 kgs||Medium|
|Large||94-99cms (37-39)||170-185cms (5ft 7 - 6ft 1)||66-74 kgs||Large|
|X Large||99-104cms (39-41)||177-189cms (5ft 8 - 6ft 2)||73-79 kgs||X Large|
Please note that if your size is not available then please contact us as we may be able to get it in quickly. Contact Us