Orca Womens 3.8 Wetsuit- With the addition of the Core Lateral Stabilizer, extended Exolift and Aerodome and more flexible arms and shoulders, the new 3.8 provides the perfect option for a swimmer who needs extra buoyancy and better swimming position as their number one requirement, but also appreciates an unrivalled feeling of freedom in their stroke.
- YAMAMOTO - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- EXO-CELL - Exo-Cell is a unique sandwich-designed neoprene that provides over 25% more buoyancy than Aerodome. Panels of Exo-Cell are used in strategic panels on the Predator, Alpha and 3.8 to optimize swimming position.
- SUPER COMPOSITE SKIN (SCS) - Super Composite Skin (SCS) is the leading triathlon wetsuit lining because of its capacity to reduce friction and to provide the best possible hydrodynamics. Orca uses the most innovative version of Nano SCS, developed by the Yamamoto company, to ensure top speed in the water. The friction coefficient in the water of Orca’s Nano SCS is 0.026, as compared to an average of 4.0 for the other wetsuits.
- HYDROLITE - The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come of easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without impregnating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics.
- INFINITY SKIN - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
- AERODOME 2 - This new technology applied to the lower trunk area provides 30% greater buoyancy for swimmers. The secret lies in its composition: hundreds of cavities located between two layers of previously treated neoprene. Unlike the Exo-lift, the inner layer of this material is made up of a high-quality lining that gives the wetsuit greater elasticity. Orca uses this material in the areas with the greatest body weight to raise you up to an optimal position in the water.
We always recommend you focus on your chest measurement as the main size guide. This will enable you to have a good fit, while being able to flex your upper body while swimming. For more information read this handy hints guide.
|Size||Chest - cms (inches)||Height - cms (inches)||Weight - kgs||Body Type|
|X Small||78-83cms (31-33)||144-160cms (4ft 9 - 5ft 3)||49-53 kgs||X Small|
|Small||83-89cms (33-35)||157-167cms (5ft 3 - 5ft 6)||54-61 kgs||Small|
|Medium||89-94cms (35-37)||165-177cms (5ft 5 - 5ft 10)||60-67 kgs||Medium|
|Large||94-99cms (37-39)||170-185cms (5ft 7 - 6ft 1)||66-74 kgs||Large|
|X Large||99-104cms (39-41)||177-189cms (5ft 8 - 6ft 2)||73-79 kgs||X Large|
Please note that if your size is not available then please contact us as we may be able to get it in quickly. Contact Us