Orca Open Squad Wetsuit - Junior: The Openwater Squad kid’s wetsuit offers high visibility for open water safety with bright neon orange sleeves. There is no way your kid’s won’t stand out in the open water!
Full 1.5-2.5mm Yamamoto neoprene coverage provides great freedom of movement in the water. So if you’re looking for a high-visibility solution for your kids to safely enjoy the open water, and get out there with you in the sea, then the Openwater Squad is what you need! Orca Openwater Squad. Conquer the seven seas with great visibility!
- VISIBILITY - High Visibility Neon orange arms allow kids to be extremely visible in the open water - greatly increasing both yours and their feeling of security.
- FLEXIBILITY - With a thickness of 1.5-2.5mm. Yamamoto neoprene all over, this suit is super flexible and warm. And with a cut that’s specially designed for kid’s, and available just in kid’s sizes, they’ll experience the best freedom of movement in the open water.
- VALUE - At such an affordable pricepoint, this suit is really one that you can kit out the whole family with at a great price. (For adults version check out the Openwater wetsuit)
- A: Hydrolite lining 39cell 2mm
- B: Polyester jersey + water repellent, 38cell, 2mm white neoprene.
- C: SmoothSkn 2.5mm 38cell Multistretch
We always recommend you focus on your chest measurement as the main size guide. This will enable you to have a good fit, while being able to flex your upper body while swimming. For more information read this handy hints guide.