Orca Mens RS1 Openwater Sleeveless Wetsuit - No Sleeves - No Problem - The new open water is what you're looking for.
The Openwater RS1 Sleeveless is the perfect combination of buoyancy and flexibility, providing the thermal insulation you need without compromising your natural position in the water. The sleeveless version of an Orca wetsuit
An entry-level open water swimming wetsuit that offers great flex and buoyancy for superb value.
The collar lining reduces friction and, therefore, chafing. The smooth material also feels better on the skin, making it more comfortable to the touch.
- SCS The SCS coating on the neoprene reduces friction and helps to increase speed. Its micro-cellular structure repels water and creates less restriction when moving forward.
- ZERO CHAFING The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
- BUOYANCY AND FLEXIBILITY Designed to provide the necessary thermal insulation and extra buoyancy, without altering your natural position in the water.
- FLEXIBILITY The 2-mm Yamamoto panels, with 39-cell SCS lining combined with a flexible liner, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- SPEED Yamamoto's Hydrolite 39-cell Panels, placed in the lower legs, make transitions faster if you want to use the RS1 Openwater Sleeveless to compete in a triathlon. Removing this wetsuit is now easier than ever.
- YAMAMOTO - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 CELL - Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion. 39cell extends to a 513% elongation rate, meaning this material is sure to move with you. Added benefits of zero water absorption and zero weight variation can mean only one thing: more speed. A fine balance between buoyancy and flexibility, 39cell is a durable material which will stand the test of time and distance, representing the best neoprene available in it’s class.
- SUPER COMPOSITE SKIN (SCS) - Super Composite Skin (SCS) is the leading triathlon wetsuit lining because of its capacity to reduce friction and to provide the best possible hydrodynamics. Orca uses the most innovative version of Nano SCS, developed by the Yamamoto company, to ensure top speed in the water. The friction coefficient in the water of Orca’s Nano SCS is 0.026, as compared to an average of 4.0 for the other wetsuits.
- INFINITY SKIN - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
We always recommend you focus on your chest measurement as the main size guide. This will enable you to have a good fit, while being able to flex your upper body while swimming. For more information read this handy hints guide.
|Size||Chest - cms (inches)||Height - cms (inches)||Weight - kgs||Body Type|
|4||85-91cms (33-36)||157-170cms (5ft 2 - 5ft 7)||56-61 kgs||X Small|
|5||90-95cms (35-37)||162-172cms (5ft 4 - 5ft 8)||61-66 kgs||Small|
|6||95-99cms (37-39)||167-175cms (5ft 6 - 5ft 9)||67-74 kgs||Medium|
|Medium Tall||95-99cms (37-39)||177-190cms (5ft 10 - 6ft 2)||68-76 kgs||Medium - Tall|
|7||98-104cms (38-41)||173-185cms (5ft 8 - 6ft 1)||75-82 kgs||Medium - Large|
|8||104-108cms (41-43)||180-188cms (5ft 11 - 6ft 2)||82-89 kgs||Large - Tall|
|9||108-113cms (43-44)||185-193cms (6ft 1 - 6ft 4)||89-97 kgs||Large - Broad Chest|
|10||114-124cms (45-49)||190-196cms (6ft 3 - 6ft 5)||98-109 kgs||X Large - Broad Chest|
|11||123-134cms (49-53)||193-200cms (6ft 4 - 6ft 6)||107 + kgs||XXL Large - Broad Chest|
Please note that if your size is not available then please contact us as we may be able to get it in quickly. Contact Us