The Original thong in Navy
No matter how much you are on the move during the day, OOfos' unique OOfoam Technology and Patented Foot-Bed provide unparalleled impact absorption, comfort and support while reducing fatigue and enhancing recovery.
- Technical Advantages of OOfoam over traditional cushioning materials:
- Significantly more comfort, cushioning and natural articulation
- 37% more impact absorption
- Longer lasting support and cushioning
- Arch support for most foot-types
- Durable wear
- Machine washable
In the case that you are between two sizes, it is recommended that you go up to the next size. Example: if you normally wear a 7.5 you should buy OOfos in a size 8. If you have a wide foot, it is recommended that you go up one size. You will know if you have a wide foot if sometimes shoes are too tight or occasionally you have to go up to a half size or full size to allow more room for the width of your foot.
Sizing Chart (W=Womens / M = Mens)
|Australia / US||W6/M4||W7/M5||W8/M6||W9/M7||W10/M8||W11/M9||W12/M10||W13/M11||W14/M12||W15/M13||W16/M14|