The OOriginal thong in BLACK is the most popular colour in the OOfos OOriginal shoe range.
No matter how much you are on the move during the day, OOfos' unique OOfoam Technology and Patented Foot-Bed provide unparralleled impact absorption, comfort and support while reducing fatique and enhancing recovery.
- Technical Advantages of OOfoam over traditional cushioning materials:
- Significantly more comfort, cushioning and natural articulation
- 37% more impact absorption
- Longer lasting support and cushioning
- Arch support for most foot-types
- Durable wear
- Machine washable
In the case that you are between two sizes, it is recommended that you go up to the next size. Example: if you normally wear a 7.5 you should buy OOfos in a size 8. If you have a wide foot, it is recommended that you go up one size. You will know if you have a wide foot if sometimes shoes are too tight or occasionally you have to go up to a half size or full size to allow more room for the width of your foot.
Sizing Chart (W=Womens / M = Mens)
|Australia / US||W6/M4||W7/M5||W8/M6||W9/M7||W10/M8||W11/M9||W12/M10||W13/M11||W14/M12||W15/M13||W16/M14|