KT Tape is a revolutionary Kinesiology Therapeutic Tape for treating and preventing common sports injuries such as ITBS, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, knee pain and more.
For years, trends in technical performance gear have generated lighter, faster, and stronger products that free athletes from heavy or bulky gear, providing them with greater range of motion and superior performance. This innovation trend now extends to athletic tape.
KT Tape looks simple to the untrained eye, but its tensile strength and durability are the result of considerable engineering and precision in the design and manufacturing of kinesiology tape.
It’s designed for Professional athletes, Olympians, and active people world-wide who take health & fitness seriously and who refuse to stop training, playing, or living life active and free.
Neck Pain, Neck & Shoulder Pain, Front Shoulder Pain, General Shoulder Pain, AC Joint Sprain, Groin Strain, Hip Flexor, Heel Pain, Rotator Cuff Pain, SI Joint Pain, Lower Back Pain, Carpel Tunnel, Gluteus Pain, General Knee Pain, Top Foot Pain, Middle Back Pain, Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow, Wrist Pain, Finger Jams, ITBS Knee X, Knee Support Full, Knee Support Light, General Elbow Pain, Achilles Tendonitis, Ankle Sprain, Plantar Faciitis, ITBS Hip, Jumpers Knee, Lateral Knee Pain, Medial Knee Pain, Rib Pain, Front Knee Pain, Runners Knee, ITBS Knee, Calf Strain I, Calf Strain II, Shin Splints Anterior, Shin Splints Posterior, Shin Splints, Quad Strain, Hamstring Strain, Plantar Fasciitis II, Peroneal Tendonitis, Foot Pad Pain, Distal Posterior Tibial Tendonitis.
Click Here for video instructions on how to apply KT Tape in the above applications.
How it works:
KT Tape is applied along muscles, ligaments, and tendons (soft tissue) to provide a lightweight, strong, external support that helps to prevent injury and speed recovery. KT Tape works differently for different injuries. KT Tape can lift and support the knee cap, holding it in place for Runner’s Knee. KT Tape can support sagging muscles along the arch of the foot, relieving the connective tissues for Plantar’s Fasciitis. And KT Tape can lift the stress off of shin splints to allow pain release and give the body a better opportunity to recover. Depending on how it is applied, KT Tape supports, enables, or restricts soft tissue and its movement. By stretching and recoiling like a rubber band, KT Tape augments tissue function and distributes loads away from inflamed or damaged muscles and tendons, thereby protecting tissues from further injury.
By applying KT Tape over affected tissue, athletes experience an external support which helps to prevent further injury and allows the body’s damaged tissue to rest and heal naturally despite continued activity. KT Tape also reduces inflammation and increases circulation which prevents muscle cramping and lactic acid buildup.
- UltraLight MicroFibers - KT Tape is made up of reinforced 100% cotton sheathes designed to provide durability and increased strength. These cotton sheathes are embedded into weft yarn to provide uni-directional elasticity- allowing the tape to stretch in length but preventing the tape from stretching in width. These fibers ensure KT Tape will provide stable support without restricting motion.
- Matrix Weave - The Matrix is a mechanical mesh weave designed to provide precisely 140% bilinear elasticity along the length of the tape, and no elasticity in the tape’s width. 140% elasticity is critical because it is the same elasticity as human skin. By matching the exact elasticity in skin, and stretching lengthwise, KT Tape flexes and moves comfortably with the body’s tissue, releasing and recoiling like a rubber-band.
- Second-skin Adhesion - Go ahead- beat it up, swim with it, wear it on your feet during sand volleyball, or your 100 mile mud run. When it comes to medical adhesive, stronger is not always better. The key to medical adhesive is stick and release: the adhesive must stay on, no matter how punishing the environment, but release when it’s peeled off without causing pain and bleeding. The KT Tape product design team spent hundreds of hours in R&D developing the perfectly balanced
- Each KT Tape box contains 1 roll of tape and instructions sheet. Each roll contains 20 pre-cut strips that are 25cm x 5cm (10" x 2") long.
- Black, Royal Blue, Red, Green, Beige, Pink, Purple, Navy or White