Arena Cobra Core Mirror - The Cobra Core mirror goggles have low profile mirror lenses, high-tech moulding and a blade shape.
The design of the Cobra Core minimizes drag and improves glide in a sleek, watertight design. Unlike the Cobra Ultra which has a solid side, the Cobra Core has straps right up to the goggle. The Cobra Core also has a slightly deeper lens for those of you with long eye lashes which catch the lens!
They are hydrodynamic perfection!! Not only will you swim faster, but you will also see better. The curved lens shape dramatically increases peripheral and frontal vision for an expanded field of view. These high-performance lenses are made of hard polycarbonate with an anti-fog coating for crystal-clear underwater visibility. They are equipped with a dual silicone strap, 5 interchangeable nose bridges and Arena's RFA back clip. With a super secure and customized fit you can dive in confidently every time!
The Arena Cobra Core are also ideal for triathlons or open water swimming.
- Low profile lens
- Mirror coated lens
- Extra wide vision
- Dual silicone strap + RFA adjustment
- 5 sizes of nose bridge
- UV protection
- Anti-fog coating
- Includes protective pouch
- Lens: PC (Polycarbonate) with mirror coating.
- Hard lenses with superior optical properties ensuring perfect vision.
- UV protection.
- Seal: TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)
- Headstrap: Silicone dual strap RFA (Racing Fit Adjustment). RFA provides a secure fit for expert swimmers who need a strong and tight fit to secure the goggle during the dive.
- Hydrodynamic racing goggles
- Superior UV protection, outstanding look!
- Superior stability and hydrodynamics
- Perfect seal
- High level of comfort
- Eye protection against kicks
- Secure fit for racing
- Perfect adaptability to the face
- One size fits all
- Frame: Black
- Lens: Yellow Mirror