The 1000 Mile Original sports socks are your anti-blister protection to keep your feet running and training happy.
With 1000 Mile’s “sock within a sock” design, this groundbreaking manufacturer of technical socks has been supporting the feet of athlete’s for more than 20 years.
1000 Mile Original performance socks are comprised of two specialised layers that work in harmony – the inner layer moves with your foot like a second-skin, while the outer layer moves with the shoe, creating a friction-free barrier against your skin and extending the lifespan of the sock.
The performance fibre blend works as hard as you do, keeping your feet in cool, dry conditions. A minimised toe seam and fitted heel elevate your comfort and fit.
- 1000 Mile’s first “sock within a sock” - setting the foundations of the double layer system
- Your top athletic sock for everyday wear, running, walking, gym, tennis and other physical activity
- Double layer construction – dramatically reduces friction to ward off blisters
- Inner layer for a natural, foot-hugging fit
- Outer layer protects your skin against friction and decreases wear
- Innovative blend of fibres keeps feet cool and dry
- Minimised toe seam for extra comfort
- Fitted heel for an enhanced fit
- Durable, blister-fighting design can tackle tough sweat sessions and endurance training without wearing down prematurely
- Fabric: 76% Cotton / 24% Nylon