1000 Mile Socks - Mens Performance Cricket - a unique blend of fibres with superior wicking properties. The result is a light sock to keep your feet fresh and dry.
Comfort is key to the design of these cricket socks. Our socks have a thick loop pile and padded zones which combined with the soft merino wool yarns leave your feet cushioned and protected.
Worn by the England Cricket Team – Recommended by the ECB Medical Team.
This product contains Merino Wool: Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer. Its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Padded comfort zones for added comfort and protection
- Thick loop pile gives volume and exceptional comfort
- Flat toe seam and arch bracing for customised fit
- Soft Merino yarns give minimal skin rub, dramatically reducing the incidence of blisters
- Feet stay cool, dry and comfortable!
- Single layer sock
- 76% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon and 1% Elastane