1000 Mile Socks - Compression Sock - The 1000 Mile Graduated compression accelerates blood circulation, aiding muscle recovery and reducing toxins.
The 1000 Mile Compression sock, by reducing the build up of lactic acid, accelerating blood circulation and preventing muscle oscillation, minimises muscle fatigue and soreness, enabling faster muscle recovery after exercise or injury.
Graduated Compression Technology – by a decreasing degree of pressure the sock improves circulation to move old blood out and new oxygenated blood into the region. This reduces muscle fatigue, minimizes swelling and speeds recovery
The arch and ankle bracing give additional support whilst the padded heel, ball and toe zones, ultra flat toe seam and fitted heel all provide extra comfort.
“The Hammacher Schlemmer Institute is pleased to announce the 1000 Mile Ultimate Compression Sock #2018 has earned The Best award for September 29, 2017 to July 9th, 2018 after outperforming other models during rigorous comparative testing.”
The Hammacher Schlemmer Institute is a non-profit consumer advocacy organisation created in 1983 to research, test and rate consumer products objectively determining the items that are truly the best in each category.
The Institute tests each model to measure its level of performance, ease of use, durability, comfort and desirable features. The testing is without influence from manufacturers, vendors or merchants
- Tactel rich wicking yarn keeps feet cool and dry
- Ankle and Arch Support
- Ergonomic toe with left/right labelling
- Compression level: 14-17 mmhg
- Unisex sizing by UK shoe size
- Care: Machine wash at 30 degrees. DO NOT Tumble Dry
- 60% Nylon, 36% Tactel and 4% Spandex
- Roll sock back on itself and slide it onto your foot, checking heel is in the correct position.
- Using both hands, stretch sock widthways and gradually inroll it up your leg. Avoid pulling on the fabric as much as possible.
- Smooth out any wrinkles in the fabric by rubbing on your calf
Sizing is Unisex. Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.