Swim Faster and improve your Swimming Technique with this Simple And Proven Step-by-Step System
Join National Master Coach Brenton Ford as he helps YOU improve your freestyle technique and improve your swim times by 67% or even more.
He will show you how to look and feel as good as the fastest swimmers do in the water.
His Mastering Freestyle program is going to show you everything you need to know about swimming freestyle and developing the perfect technique.
If you are interested in learning the skill of swimming fast, smooth and powerful freestyle then this is the perfect program for you!
6 Bonus Additions - See the bottom of the page
The Mastering FreeStyle Package Includes:
The Insider's Guide to Mastering Freestyle Technique (3 Part Video Series)
- From 40 hours of the entire Mastering Freestyle program, we have cut out anything that won’t make you faster in the water, so you have more than 21 minutes of pure drills that transform any freestyle into long, smooth strokes.
- 20+ drills which will have you mastering freestyle in no time
- Multiple camera angles so you can see exactly what to do.
- Easy-to-understand explanations of every drill so experience is not necessary.
- Above water and under water shots that provide you with all the knowledge you need to do it yourself.
- Drills performed by Australian Champion swimmer Sam Ashby so you can see exactly how it's done by the best in the world
The Insider's Guide to Mastering Freestyle Technique eBook
Introductory Lesson: Balance and Body position
- The 5 drills in the Balance and Body Position lesson have been put together over a 17 year period of research and testing to make sure you're given only relevant, effective drills which will transform your stroke for good!
- They cover everything you need to know to understand how to balance yourself in the water...From balancing on your back, your side and your front.
- You'll learn how slight variations in your body position can greatly increase your balance in the water.
- How to fix the common problem of sinking legs.
- High quality pictures of every drill so that you can see exactly how each one is performed.
- From your head position, your arms, your body and your legs, you'll be able to see each drill performed from every angle imaginable.
Lesson #1: Alternating sides and developing power
- 6 drills which will have you gliding through the water like fish.
- Swim using little to no effort and travel faster than you ever have before.
- Why "pulling" yourself through the water is one of the biggest energy drainers there is.
- Show you the real secrets to swimming freestyle only the world's best swimmers know.
- The one drill which a famous Olympian was made to do for an entire week of training, and how he went on to win a record number of gold medals at the Olympics.
Lesson #2: Bringing in the arms
- The 3 most effective drills which will make it impossible for you not to swim with high elbow, perfect entry and exact timing.
- Have you ever felt like you had perfect technique but then seen a video of yourself swimming and thought "I don't look like that!" This problem was hard to overcome but we've managed to find a solution for you (after 13 months of looking for one!).
- These 3 drills are a surefire way to a swimmer's V-shaped body for the fella's and lean arms and shoulders for the girls.
Lesson #3: The whole body
- The fun is only just beginning once you do each part of the freestyle stroke (which we walk you through step-by-step), the drills in Lesson Three have us copying the same drills that 99% of Olympic freestyler's do in training.
- Most of these drills even beginners can do right off the bat!
- You'll be shown a simple little trick that will increase your speed by more than 10% (even if you haven't improved in years).
- One of the drills in Lesson Three was touted by the world's most famous swimmer as "being the biggest difference between myself and my competitor's".
Lesson #4: Swimming freestyle
- Once you have 20+ drills under your belt we'll demonstrate freestyle out of the water so you can see exactly what your arms need to be doing in the water.
- One minor trick for anyone who might be struggling with a 200 meter freestyle can drop more than 6 seconds.
6 Bonus Additions
Normally this product just contains the video and eBook but for a limited time Brenton has added the following:
- Mastering Freestyle Drill Card
- Mastering Freestyle Turns Video
- A beginner's guide to swimming accessories eBook
- Eating to win: What to eat before, during and after swimming eBook
- The Top 10 Recipes For Swimmers eBook
- The 8 Biggest Mistakes Most Freestylers Make and How to Avoid Them Audio
Please note that this product is downloaded after purchase - no physical product is shipped. You will receive an email with access to the full kit to download to your computer.